- Made of waxed cotton.
- Suede reinforcements in abrasion zones
- Detachable waterproof inner lining.
- Includes 5 exterior pockets.
- Adjustable on ankles.
- Stretching on knees and waist.
- Air inlets on knees.
- Pockets for hip protections.
- Detachable protections "Flexishock" on knees (adjustable to two heights) certified EN1621-1:2012 CE Level 2.
- Product approved for motorcycle CE prEN17092-4:2018 Level A.
- Available sizes: XS-28, S-30, M-32, L-34, XL-36, XXL-38, 3XL-40.
- Available colours: Green and Blue.
A waxed cotton retro styled adventuring touring pant.
The Mixed Adventure trousers are constructed from waxed cotton, with leather suede facings to the high impact areas of the knees, hips and backside, and to the inside of the lower leg. The Mixed Adventure pants are fitted with CE Level 2 Armour to the knees and hips, for the ultimate abrasion and impact protection on the road. Finished with subtle high visibility flashes to the outer edges of the lower leg to keep you seen day or night, and CE Certified to AA standard for garments.
They come with a removable Hipora waterproof membrane, to keep you dry and with a mesh lining behind for comfort and to help wick heat and moisture away, along with thigh high aqua zip vents to the front, to keep you cool.
For comfort, the Mixed Adventure trousers have stretch panels to the knees and rear waist, adjustment to the ankle and four front pockets, two cargo style, and two rear pockets.
On, these trousers are very comfortable and designed for hours and hours of fatigue free riding. Sizing, they are pretty much spot on to a tape measure, so I wear a 36". The leg length is 33".
A stylish take on the adventure touring pant, without having to look like a motorcyclist, or compromise on features.