When in the open position, the chin guard swings all the way back keeping the top of your head free from wind buffeting. The i100 is double homologated, meaning it can be worn both in the open and closed position.
From a safety perspective, the i100 complies with the latest ECE-22.06 standard and features a large visor that offers a wide field of vision. Furthermore, it comes with a Pinlock anti-fog film, and an anti-fog drop-down visor for sunny days.
A powerful channel ventilation system can easily be adjusted according to temperature and the helmet's inner liners are completely removable (and machine-washable), with eyewear compatibility.
The i100 is offered from sizes XS-2XL in 3 shell sizes to minimise weight and to benefit from its engineered weight distribution for all day riding comfort.
To complete the easy-to-live-with package, it attaches securely via a quick-release micrometric buckle and is fully compatible with HJC's SMART 10 & 20 Bluetooth comms systems.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and enhanced comfort using CAD technology
- Rotational Chinbar allows easy transformation between full face and open face
- ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System: Top vents and 2 step toggle lower vents: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Three shell sizes for optimum weight, minimum bulk (shell splits are XS-S / M-L / XL-2XL)
- Pinlock Ready HJ-36 Visor: Provides 99% UV protection, Anti-Scratch coated
- Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Quick, Simple and Secure Visor (Shield) Ratchet System
- Internal Sunshield (Sun visor): deploys quick and easy, Anti-fog coated
- Adjustable Sunshield using a Toggle
- Crown and Cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Cheek pads: interchangeable throughout all sizes
- Glasses Grooves: Accommodates riders with eyewear
- Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth (Bluetooth sold separately)
- Visor: HJ-36
- Pinlock: DKS439
- Sunvisor: HJ-V11