You can either power your Keis Heated Vest or Keis Heated Bodywarmer via the supplied vehicle power loom (such as powering your garment from a motorcycle), or use any of the provided Keis Portable Batteries.
These have been specially designed to produce an even stream of 12V of power throughout the battery's life, while adhering to the highest level of safety.
When not powering your garment from the supplied vehicle battery lead, the Keis 5200mAh Battery is a recommended portable battery for powering one or two heated garment.
If you wish to power more than two Dual Power garments at the same time, power should be drawn from your vehicle/motorcycle battery, via the power supply lead provided. Heated jackets should not be powered from any portable battery.
Available with a wall plug charger, for UK, EU, and US electrical wall sockets.
- 12V Keis Portable Li-Ion Battery Packs suitable for all Keis Dual-Power products.
- 5200mAh capacity.
- Integral LED Status Monitor.
- The battery pack can also be used to charge or power USB devices.
- Supplied with a multinational charger (for use with UK/EU/US wall plug sockets).
Weights and Dimensions:
- H.14cm x W.7.5cm x D.2.2cm
- 360 grams
*This size battery is not recommended to power any of the Sleeved Keis Heated. Always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use.
*Charger type may vary according to market. Please select your chosen charger type.