Premium single layer riding jeans, made with the revolutionary PEKEV Ultra fabric. Offering the highest available levels of safety in a thin and light riding jean, ideal for riding on warmer days.
- 100% PEKEV Ultra fabric coverage, for superior abrasion resistance
- CE EN13595 Level 2 Abrasion rating of 11 seconds
- Slim leg, Levi 511 esque fit
- Height adjustable knee armour pockets
- Includes D3O’s revolutionary IP Ghost CE Level 1 armour at the knee and hips, 5mm thin for discreet with complete impact protection
- YKK zip
- Built in stretch
CE EN17092 rating – AAA
PEKEV Ultra is a new addition to the revolutionary Pekev fabric range. A single layer cotton/Pekev combination. The result of 12 years’ research and development by Resurgence Gear. By utilising the highest quality spinning techniques we have pushed the boundaries of cottons, aramids and ethylene fibres, developing the strongest fabric combination in the world.
Constructed from the toughest polymer with the highest breaking point of any yarn, PEKEV is unsurpassed among modern day protection layers. Compared to other polymers, PEKEV has the highest impact strength, is self-lubricating, has high wicking properties, has a low amount of friction and is resistant to abrasion. PEKEV is 15 times more resistant to abrasion than carbon steel.
PEKEV Ultra fabric has been internationally tested excelling in safety, durability and usability.
We have combined this latest fabric technology with high street fashion to create a new standard of protection and comfort in motorcycle clothing.
- CE level 2 abrasion rating
- Over 200% stronger than similar fabrics
- 15 times stronger than carbon steel
- Comfort stretch with integrated Elasteen
- Longer lifespan compared to other brands
- Durable against bleach, UV, heat dispersion, moisture, detergents, and ionic enzyme washing
Unlike aramid fabric which degrades quickly PEKEV is strong against:
Ionic enzyme washing. In 90% of cases aramid fibres are treated with ionic enzymes when washing denim, so performance is affected right from the point of manufacturing. Aramids are sensitive to acids. PEKEV is unaffected.
Bleach. Chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite) treatment completely destroys the strength of aramid fabrics. PEKEV remains unaffected.
Ultra violet (sunlight to you and me). In strong sunlight, or a high UV environment, aramid fibres degrade and life cycle is reduced. With PEKEV there is no degredation and the fibres are unaffected.
Moisture. Aramid strength is affected by moisture and washing. PEKEV is again not affected.
Detergents. Superior chemical resistance means that the performance of PEKEV is unaffected by these.
Heat dispersion. Most aramid fabrics retain heat and do not breathe PEKEV disperses body heat and is breathable, so keeps you cool comfortable and able to focus even on long runs on sunny days.
D3O GHOST ARMOUR
D3O uses patented, patent-pending and proprietary technologies to make rate-sensitive, soft, flexible materials with high shock absorbing properties.
D3O Ghost is the thinnest and most flexible limb protector range from D3O.
Designed as fit and forget armour for use in motorsports and mountain bike, D3O Ghost is made with the revolutionary new Impact Print technology which allows for unrivalled freeform geometry and flexibility.
- CE certified to EN 1621-1:2012, Level 1, for Ambient and Wet conditions
- Type A coverage
- Superior breathability and low-profile design
- Market-leading flexibility, with geometry which conforms to the limb, fitting perfectly against the body.
- Simple integration into garments through hook and loop attachment space at the top of the protectors.
- Recommend to place limb protector with the fabric side facing to the jeans to ensure no read through of the protector.